[Dailydrool] Back home

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 07:56:07 PST 2010

Hubby and I went to Mexico this past week with his brother and friend and the pups stayed home with a sitter so I am way behind on my drools - they did really well!  The house needs a good de-hairing but otherwise things seem to be fine - they were very happy to see us - they haven't left our sides since we came in the door late last night!

So with that just want to send lots of drool to all who are in need!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Trixie, LaVerne and Princess