[Dailydrool] We Gots NEWS!!!!!!

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 7 14:05:59 PST 2010

I can't figure out how to vote for Elder Clara.

Anita Woodrum
a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

Momma here, on such a oh so nice day--could spring be really lurking
about???
Elder Clara had the nicest note this past week from drooler  Ruth and
Ms. Beasley. They asked Elder Clara to please sign up and compete in
the young at heart photo contest. I conferred with Clara. Being her
true PW self, she had a list of demands before she would agree. So,
back to present her  demand list to Ruth and Ms Beasley. Elder Clara
decided that if she wins, all proceeds would go to the rescue chosen by
Ms Beasley. Ms Beasley fretted, she paced, she stewed, and she then
whispered to Momma Ruth that the seniors at House of Puddles were
having a little shortage on the cookie money and that she wanted them
to be the recipients of all her winnings. Elder Clara was of course
elated, but her demand list was not complete. She trotted right up to
me and I knew the look well---so here is the deal-if Elder Clara wins
this contest, Momma is gonna donate 200.00 to House of Puddles in
Clara's name. Elder Clara took spending lessons from Brudder Elwood--
Elder Clara is now listed at dogchannel.com/contests  ---Young At Heart
photo contest. She was on page 2-----of 14 pages--
Well I started reading some of the other contestants--yippers, yappers,
long leggers, therapy dogs, you name it, the competition is heavy, my
heart kind of dropped here, dogs that swim, chase balls,-----no mention
of tailpipe twitchers, gas bombs, pounding your fellow dog, no voting,
they choose. My hopes were fading fast--then as I sat here and looked
at more of the photo's there was a snooter banging on the side of my
chair. Here was Clara, looking at me right in the eyeball--somehow I
knew that if she could make it thru all she has in a lifetime, we sure
did have a chance, how could I even doubt her, shame on me. I looked at
those wise old eyes, yes she has as good of a chance as the yappers.
There is no mention of what the prize might be, but heck something will
help the hounds, so we are now waiting--Clara is determined for me to
send the money--so go take a peek--maybe they measure the winner by
hits on a lookie see--we have no idea, but helping the hounds is what
we do.
Now Ruth and Ms. Beasley--we give a huge shout out to you both for
thinking of Elder Clara, and House of Puddles--we are hoping to help
those hounds~!

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,