[Dailydrool] Drinkwell big dog water fountain

Maura DeYong mauradeyong at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 09:41:04 PST 2010

I was wondering if anyone has a Drinkwell Big Dog water fountain for their bassets?  I have seen advertisements for them, and was wondering if anyone had one and what their opinion of it was. I have considered buying one, since I have a bloodhound and a basset, and the water bowls get pretty gooey at times. My beagle and coonhound are not too happy about it either, since they are non-droolers. lol  I am changing the water in the bowls a lot.
The fountain is not cheap, around $70 I believe, so I was just wondering if anyone had one and if it was worth the investment.
Thanks!!
Maura