[Dailydrool] thanks for the advice

Beth Johnson bethw1021 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 20:04:27 PST 2010

I just wanted to thank all for the advice and comments on back surgery.  As of now Floyd is doing much better.  The Vet started him on neurontin and it seems to be working.  He wants to run and play so badly but we have to keep him quiet for a few weeks so his back can heal.  I just hope and pray that this continues to work.  Again thank you all for the drool and the surgery advice.  Please continue to send drool our way.  We are sorry to hear of those who have sent their babies to the bridge.

Beth