[Dailydrool] Debra & Marcie

Megan Knapik mcknap at comcast.net
Tue Mar 9 04:43:22 PST 2010

Debra - first off I just want to let you know I too am a "woman of a certain
age" (yeah over 50) who has had 3 bouts of cancer and some serious health
issues after. My Mabel was a rescue that came to me at 9 months of age - a
wild child like you would not believe....who is now 12 and the love of my
life. And in my insanity I have recently adopted a mini doxi pup who needed
a home....

Trust me - your company and the fact you take her everywhere is worth SOO
much more than anything else. I believe if you could ask her - she would
tell you she would not trade that for all the playmates in the world.

But I do agree with the drooler that suggested maybe play dates with folks
in your area, or the dog park or even a day or two a week at doggie day care
might be the answer you think you need

Yes sometimes we don't fit - but sounds to me like you two share a bond and
a love... and these guys do so understand what we need to make us whole...

She is a puppy and it sounds to me like she has a great home - don't second
guess yourself....