[Dailydrool] venting and drool request

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 09:22:26 PST 2010

I really need to vent about stupid people.  While at the vet clinic yesterday
with foster gal, Anya, the vet took me in (on the sly) to see a little 4 yr. old female
basset.  She had a large mass on her left hip and was thin!  They had to give her a
bath before they could clean up the mass, which of course is infected.  Hello, she lives outside!
I am holding back the description for those that have a weak tummy. So I will just say that it was
bad.

This was the first time that she has been seen by a vet!  How stupid can people
be to not to want to get her taken care of???!!!!  Of course she is losing weight she
has an infection and a mass!  All I can say is that it is a good thing that those
idiots were not there!  My heart broke for that little girl but I was furious inside.

I talked to the vet today and was told the "people" want to think about it.  They have
been given two weeks, which I think is too long but what can you do?  Especially when
you don't know who they are????

On a happier note at least the initial slide the vet did was not showing abnormal cells.
So we are requesting drool and prayers for this little girl.  I am praying the people either
take care of her properly or give her up so she has a chance to live the life she deserves.

We are in extreme drool production,
Karen and The Dog House Gang

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-- Author Unknown