[Dailydrool] We are all sik!

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Tue Mar 9 10:00:30 PST 2010

Dis Willow.

Momma wen outda town again fur da weeken to a twainin semimar.  She doin dat
lot lately.  Miss Molly da beagle was coffin a wittle when she weft, and now
fibe of us is coffin.  Vetman says its bonkinis, and it going round.  Momma
not pick miss Millie up at da clinic where she was stayin.  We don no when
she come back, but momma sez not good for older girl with heartworm
treatment to be round bonkinis.

CJ da weenie dog has it bad.  Vetman worried.  He sez weenie (who is 16) has
heart murmer, and cud coz hart to fail.  Momperson up all nite wif he wast
nite.  He cof and cof and cof aw nite.  We worried about wittle guy.

Sos if yous got some dwool to spare, we cud use some here.  On top of
ebberfing, momperson sick too!  Her hart is good doe.  So we moswy worried
about weenie.  We wud dwool fur him, but we too busy coffin!

OEBE Willow, Mistress of Mayhem, and Kween of Kassel Gardner and aw da
coffin wesser hounds (CJ, Benton, Molly, Annie, Penelope, Squiggy, and
Clarice and Millie when she's here)

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
Happy Hound Pet Services