[Dailydrool] Just a couple of things

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 17:00:42 PST 2010

Hi everybody, just chiming in on the contest Pw. Elder Clara is in.  As
Debbie Winchester says, there is no voting, but maybe the contest people
track the number of hits to the site and to a particular picture.  Please go
to www.dogchannel.com/contests.  The contest Pw Elder Clara is in is the
"Young At Heart" Photo Contest.  I would love to see her win, she is such a
wonderful ambassador for rescue and adopting senior hounds.

Secondly, another reminder that Ms. Beasley is in the monthly Snobby Dogs
contest and she only has 36 votes, the "mutt" LOL just above her has over
100 votes.  So, please go to www.snobbydogs.com and vote for her, the
caption is "Where's Dinner?".

Finally, cyber hugs and healing drool to all those who have lost a hound
lately, too many are leaving us.  Please, someone shut the gates for a
little while.   Sally King, your step-basset Tessie is a beauty and it
sounds like she has a wonderful life.  I can envision Clara, Rolph and her
doing the Basset 500....LOL.

Thank You all and doG Bless,
Ruthie Beattie &
Ms. Beasley Ann (GO ELDER CLARA)