[Dailydrool] a card for any rescue who needs to "vent"

Basset Rescue of Montana bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 07:13:09 PST 2010

with a chuckle and a serious note..,.i thought this card we have listed
on Hounds Bay very approp. for any person or any rescue needing to send
a "different kind of card"  ....lol
take a peek at this item up for bid, as it is one of a kind....i have
never seen another.    It is a hoot of a card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for looking and for bidding...........our Basset Rescue folks
will get a kick out of it cause it sure can be applied to all of us
trying to find homes for our needy bassets coming into rescue.  Thx!.
--
<http://www.mylivesignature.com>
Leslie Ames - President and Shelter Manager