[Dailydrool] try this CUTE video

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Wed Mar 10 08:35:48 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: <tomanddeb at tznet.com>
To daily drool
Sent: March 10 2010
Subject: try this

> Try this link to a cute video.
>
>  It is really cute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cNr7H4YofE
>  Should be the
> one I saw with the neat foriegn song translated to english towards the
end. I don't know anything about the kennel but sure enjoyed seeing all the
cute puppies. Also behind on reading the DD. What kind of music is on all
these dog CDs I keep hearing about? I must have missed that message.
Hopefully not the Law and Order theme, our bassets are vocal enough as it
is! BOOM BOOM DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH ...AHROOOOOOOO (thanks Robert, I needed a
good laugh!)              Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets ( also feel
better CBL! And we would all love to hear more about Violet your westminster
basset!  Congratulations on such a good breeding program!)