[Dailydrool] Little gurls have appetites too!

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Wed Mar 10 10:25:59 PST 2010

Hi everyone! King George here big brudder to that crazy Jaz. Hers likes to chew shoes. She was a chewing on moms yesterday and then momma found it outside. Then she stole one of daddys slippers. She also likes to chew limbs and branches. Oh and she has started chewing on the door frame in the bedroom. So she hasnt tore up anything real bad yet. She goes crazy at dinner and has to have her plate first in a crate cause she barks and jumps and spins in circles she gets so excited. Momma says she has to figure out how to stop her from doing that. She also have to be lifted on the bed by momma instead of using the stairs. MOmma says she is getting too big for that.

Daddy has a customer who found a basset hound and is looking for a home for her. Daddy acted smitten so we dont know if we might get a new sister or not.

We have some new things on hounds bay this week. A sweatshirt, a bath towel some pot holders, tshirt, a pullover and a sweater. All pretty cute stuff. I have momma working on some more things. But hers been getting a headache so I might need to give her a night off. I will think about it.

snooters to everyone

King George
www.georgeegrunt.com

36 days, 9 hours, 34 minutes and 19 seconds until the Boardwaddle!!