[Dailydrool] The word from Delilah Belle

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 05:57:49 PST 2010

 Good morning, everyhoundie and slabe.  This is Delilah Belle of NJ.  I don't paw much since I am a berry shy gurl but Momslave said I can today.

Kinda gloomy here in our corner of NJ but as Brudder E. says, "it's good to be readin' da Droolz, gettin' da news."   Speaking of da Brudder -  "Woo hoo, Brudder.  You are the man!"  'Nuff said, hehehe

Mr. Bill, we are remiss in wishing Miss Angela Basset a very happy birthday. We wish she'd consent to allowing a picture of her in her t-shirted, nail painted splendor.  I would do that...as long as it was my furend with the biggie truck and treats what comes to do my pawdicure.  She always give me a pretty bandana, too.

Nigel and everyhoundie (and Mr. Cooper, Sir) - I think your MPerson and ours studied at the same school when it comes to "special" words for the times when we get FREE...Every time this happens here (at least once a month, usually the Dadperson's fault, BTW) fire shoots from her eyes, and she stomps and mutters "the words" on her way out the door.  I have rather long legs for a houndie and can run like the wind.  Mama says I am "ignoring" her when she calls me.  I have NO idea what that means.  I just know a gurl has to do what a gurl has to do.  There's places to go, things to sniffie and yes, poop to eat.  (Don't tell Mama - she thinks it's yucky when I do this.)

We LOVED the buppie pictures...I might have enjoyed having a buppie or two or three - but that Mama Houndie had SO many!!!

Sometimes Mama gets water comin' from her eyes when she reads the Drool.  Says it's 'cause of all the sick houndies and those who took a trip to the Bridge, wherever that is.  She won't tell me and says none of us can go there for a LONG time.  She said to drool for the slaves of the houndies who traveled there 'cause they are sad.  So...I'm sending my bestest drool and I am a VERY good drooler.

We are sending special drool to Auntie Pam and our furbud, Abner.  We have sniffed him several times.  We hope your lump is isn't a bad one.  I am a lumpy gurl and I know my Mama worries about me.  Drool for Uncle Drew to find a good treat money job soon.

Have a good day...this means lots of naps, walkies, ear scritches, belly rubs and stuff...

Snooters,
Your furend, Delilah Belle