[Dailydrool] broad waddle

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 19:51:37 PST 2010

I am almost on board to broad waddle, but I still have Mom issues.  She safe, but I need to ask those in the nursing and medical professions their thoughts, off list, off course, so if any of you wish to assist me to make a decision regarding my Mom's future care, please, let us dialogue.  My sister gave me her opinion, and I am not sure I agree, but it is just she and me, and she is in the midst of breast cancer treatment, so I don't know if she is thinking clearly.  To make it basset related, Colette visited Mom yesterday, and they were both at odds, Mom sleepy and cranky, Colette, nervous and WHAT THE !!!! .  In the past, Colette was very close to Mom, but the whole process, except the cheeseburger on the way home, was very upsetting to her.  Today I brought Pierre jr,. and Mom really lit up when she saw him, and he loves so much going there.  It is his destiny.  Today was his fourth visit, and he really loves going.  For being such a good boy, he got two cheese burgers LOL.  I am so proud of Jr, and he duly drooled on many staff members, residents and family of residents and we send it to all in need.  Apologies again if I am not keeping well in touch with those who need a comforting message, but I will be back on track soon.  I do read all the messages, and in my heart and prayers, know that I support you in good intention.
Hugs and Love,
Jackie and a lot of bassets