[Dailydrool] Please Vote for Basset Jamie--LVBR could win $10, 000!

decadog at comcast.net decadog at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 10:35:24 PST 2010

Dear Droolers,
Bissell is having a MVP Pet Contest (Most Valuable Pet) and one of our LVBR rescue alumni is entered. If you could, we'd appreciate your vote. Jamie is a very special girl. Not only blind, she also has a deformed mouth--mostly likely an injury from when she was a wee pup. She loves with all her heart and soul and is the kindest spirit you could ever meet. She was adopted by Mary Calabray and Wayne Roewer--long time foster parents and supporters of LVBR.
If she gets the most votes, Las Vegas Basset Rescue will win $10,000 to help our rescue efforts.  http://mvp.bissell.com/mvp_petDetail.aspx?id=8590113620
Wayne, Mary, LVBR, and Jamie say Thank You--and please vote!
Darlene, for LVBR
www.lasvegasbassetrescue.com