[Dailydrool] KC McWaddle - say Hi!

jdeane at everestkc.net jdeane at everestkc.net
Fri Mar 12 11:25:31 PST 2010

Molly and Elvis will be there again this year.  If you are a drooler please say Hi.   How to recognize each other?  Molly is an open honey brown tri who will be wearing a safety orange harness.  Elvis, a bulky-er mahogany tri male, will be wearing his bright red harness.  My wife and I will have our two boys (11 and 6) with us who will be walking the dogs.

The brookside parade is always a good time.   We have done so well that there will be also a weiner dog group and irish setters as well.  They expect over 300 dogs!  If you are in KC come on out!

Jeff & Beth.