[Dailydrool] ELDER CLARA

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 18:13:24 PST 2010

Oh Debbie,

         we are so sorry to hear  about Elder Clara's abscess  tooth,  I
have been away for a couple  days from reading my Drool post , my brother in
law  Paul  passed away and we have been driving back and forth to Detroit.
 when I saw  a request for drool for Elder Clara my heart almost  stopped.
But I had to laugh at how feisty she was,  you go girl  !!!!!!! we will put
the girls in over drive for copious amounts of Drool for  Clara, we are
hoping the Antibiotics work for her, I took the same drug when I  had an
abscessed  tooth last year , it took a while to work, but it did the  trick  Da
Brudder told all of us how cranky  you were when you had  toofin problems
bwahahahah  you are in our thoughts and prayers
hurry and get well Clara

Marlene  Mags and Evil Annie

PS  I am looking up at her sweet face as I am typing this and I don't  see
and evil biting dog at all !!!!
Not sweet Clara !