[Dailydrool] Jamie, still drooling for Elder Clara and some drool here please too

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 13 01:47:51 PST 2010

We have just voted for Jamie in the content and oh what a gorgeously smooshy girl she is, very special indeed.  Hoping she wins!  We are still drooling furiously for elder Clara.  I am just making some toast for breakfast and the drool will start very soon.  Can we have some drool too?  The dadslave has found a lump in shall we say a delicate area, and he is going to the doctors Monday.  Please send some spare drool if you have it, I know it works.

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB