[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 11:17:30 PDT 2010

Oddly enough we were just talking about Clara at work today.  Yes more people who don't know her are smitten with her calender pin-up.  I have a Bounders calender at home and work.  The technicians were staying how cute she was but they wanted to cut her nails.  Haha good luck ladies!  I hope the clindamycin helps with her root abscess :(  Poor Clara and poor new vet who didn't know what they were getting into.  Kinda like the dachshund I saw the other day.  Came in for a bloody mouth but OH look you have horrible dental disease - probably cause of blood, oh but you have a horrible heart murmur, oh and enlarged abdomen (fluid?  mass?), oh and you have super high liver values (poss liver disease or mass) - Vet proceeds to pull hair out!  At least he wasn't trying to bite me :)  Good speed Clara!  We know NOTHING can hold you back girl!

Laura
Flash
and Ryu