[Dailydrool] Crufts

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Mon Mar 15 04:16:51 PDT 2010

Good grief!! do you see the stare on that one woman?  #?756 on her tag..
almost like she's snortin' "that aint no proper basset butt"

:)

I guess the competition is pretty fierce.. never come between a handler and
their hound.. :)

In the other pictures (11 total)... I wonder if that man and his great dane
know any other dance steps.. maybe a mambo?

Wow... some of those pictures.. the Bernard sitting while master sleeps in
the next cubby hole.. :)

OH MY GOD... "oh yes they call him the streak... look at that look at
that".. :)
At least this isn't only an american thing... the nutters come out all
over!!

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Crufts
Hope the picture doesn't change, but if you click here, there are 2 lovely
bassets!:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8567388.stm