[Dailydrool] Birthdayze and Humping

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 17:32:58 PDT 2010

Spring has really sprung here (NH) and yes, we have noticed that Otis
and Nelly are also after each other quite a lot. Petite docile Nelly
keeps trying to hump Otis--across his back, on his shoulder, anywhere
she can gain a toehold!--and Otis hardly even is aware she is doing
it. Then when they go outside, he usually rounds off his peeing ritual
with a fine old hump in mid-road. Good for laughs while we admire the
tiny daffodil shoots--they are up almost 2 months earlier than last
year!
Happy burfdays and gotcha days to all the wondermous Hawaii pups and
all the fortunate rescues to be celebrated. Adopting rocks.
Drool for Clara's dental health, and for houndies and persons in need.
Linda, with Otis and Nelly