[Dailydrool] Treats with meals

Terry amzany at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 17 20:42:48 PDT 2010

Miss Ellie Mae Basset will look at you with a very insulted look on her face if you dare place her dinner dish on her blanket without a Biscuit on top of the food.  As soon as the treat is placed on the food she will chow right down.  Daddy Slave has her so spoiled she won't eat in the kitchen any longer.  Her dish must be placed on her blanket in the living room with her treat on top.  She will totally ignore her food refusing to eat without the treat.  I tried to give her breakfast one time and she sat and stared at me like I was crazy.  My husband informed me that he always made broth and put it on her food and then stirred it before he placed it before her.  I had not at the time put her broth on the food or stirred it.  She goes through her stages of how she wants her food fixed and presented to her.  She was born a Diva and now that she's a Senior she has us pretty well trained especially Daddy Slave.  She's always been my little girl but knows it's easier to get Daddy to do what she wants.