[Dailydrool] Speaking of Chicagoland...

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 07:30:30 PDT 2010

I will be there for a meeting June 19-26 staying at the Fairmont. Any chance of a Basset fix? I will desperately need one. The lectures have pretty long hours but I will be happy to break out or whatever if I can meet someone or somehound.

We send drool to all, especially poor Elmo's eye. Some day I will actually have time to write an update on the houndies here, but we are adjusting to Barney leaving and Ernest and Elliot arriving well.

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Zuma, Kahuna, Peaches, Pearl, Dickens, Ernest, Elliot
And Ace da Newf