[Dailydrool] This and that..

jkdjf tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Fri Mar 19 08:15:54 PDT 2010

Hello to everyone out there in Drool land. I usually don't have too much
time to write much but always read every one. Brudder Elwood always makes my
day and I loved the picture of Elder Clara with him in the background.
Typical Brudder.  Can anyone tell me the difference in the way a
non-cancerous cyst feels compared to a cancerous lump?  Daisy is starting to
get lumps all over her body. The vet says they are just cysts which I think
they are too but one feels a little different than the others.  On the
subject of humping...Daisy humps Thelma everytime she gets close to one of
us....jealousy I would say. And on the subject of the rescue stamps from the
USPS (even though they don't have a basset) if anyone would like me to order
any for them I can get them easily and will pay shipping to you. Contact me
off list and I will gladly order some for you. Drool to all...plenty to go
around.  Kathy with Daisy Mae and
Thelma Lou Of Va.