[Dailydrool] humping household

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 14:10:19 PDT 2010

A stern "NO" doesn't do a bit of good in this house!  Otter is on poor
Radar whenever the mood strikes him.  We have given up, but I must say
it's a bit embarrassing when they are pressed up against the glass door
or right on the fence line.  Not to mention when Molly, the Bloodhound,
grabs on the the wrong end and goes to town.  She has a mighty grip!
Poor little Radar.  I always knew he was cute but not this cute.  And he
tries to get his fair share in, but Otter just tears into him.  He has
learned to just let his brother finish.  As far as Molly goes, Radar
just grabs onto one of her legs and chomps down.  She promptly releases.
Sometimes if we use the right tone and say, "Otter, get off your
brother," he will comply but oh the look we get!
Cheryl