[Dailydrool] jealous cat

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 08:01:19 PDT 2010

Cat may not be jealous.
Cat may be making sure puppy knows whose house it is and who is in charge.
A few swats and Puppy will remember to leave the cat alone, or else Puppy
will decided to teach cat a lesson which is typical Puppy-Think (i.e.: not
smart.)
I feel it is ok to have Puppy a bit afraid of the Kitty. Kitties come with
an entire arsenal of weapons, even the declawed ones, that Puppies don't
even have the brains to dream of. As Puppy grows, Kitty will realise that
perhaps the edge is gone, but the Puppy will always remember what that cat
can do if he wants to. This is a different dog and they will have a totally
different relationship. Right now, I would leave them be. Let them work it
out.
Conley says he has always wanted a kitty and would treat it very nicely,
what's a kitty?

MomPerson to Nigel (oh no, not won ob dem fings!) Llewis (It might be sweet)
Cooper (Trust me: they come armed) Conley (Whuzza kitty whuzza kitty kin I
hab won?)