[Dailydrool] could you take the time

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 12:00:48 PDT 2010

I am starting to think most people only take the time if it benefits them so
you can all prove me wrong

There is a lovely blind basset in the Bissell contest running against a
bunch of cats who are beating her (cause maybe cat people will take the
time)

She sees with her Heart instead of her eyes..which we could use everyone to
do

She is from basset rescue, basset rescue will win money if she wins..frankly
I don't see how someone could not vote for her

but some..or should I say most..will not

anyways it is a one time vote you dont have to come back tomorrow and do it
again..one time..sure it is a little trouble to register not bad tho and
they have never sent me any junk emails..probably not half the trouble that
it is to be a blind bassset

Please prove me wrong and vote..the numbers will tell..and if you really
want to prove me wrong vote from your spouses email and childrens email etc
too

http://www.bissell.com/mvp_PetDetail.aspx?id=8590138221

but because I am in one of my eat werms moods I wont hold my breath

Bobby "I think I can" Nali

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie