[Dailydrool] Good Grief---My Idols Need US!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 12:33:55 PDT 2010

Elder Clara here a pawing in. My hebbins, Elder Clara is a worrin, and
droolin and a pacin, why me idols are needed all ob we to get out the
big time drool and send it on.
Queen Olive and Cakie both a needin the healin get feeling betterz
drool. My oh my.
So herez whut we needz to do.
Send droolz rite here on the droolz.
We all know this is the bestest medeecine there is.

Now Elder Clara is askin youze all-git dem paws on da keyboard, send
dat drool. Fill up all da droolz wif droolz  fur these ladies whut that
has done so very much for we rescue houndies.

Some things jus rite. Sendin da drool be rite.

Ready--join on in--Drool comin for Queen Olive and Cakie--and of course
anyone else that might need it!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake