[Dailydrool] Bissell blind basset contest +++ Naive Art +++ Cakie

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Sun Mar 21 12:50:14 PDT 2010

Hey, come on, it is really simple.  If I can do it, anyone can!
Imagine - if we all voted .......

Le 21 mars 10 à 20:09, dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org a écrit :

http://www.bissell.com/mvp_PetDetail.aspx?id=8590138221

Lurps and hugs to all from Dame Penny and Miss Polly from across the
waves in France.  Da mum has been VERY busy. Anyone out there like
Naive Art?  If so, check out the http://mascollection.free.fr site,
which she made for a friend.  There are even a couple of paintings in
there that have bassets (well, she thinks so, anyway).

What did we miss?  Cakie is not well?????  We must have missed
something <duh>  BIG hugs to you, Cakie.  Da LaPwMistyATB was a friend
of FeyFey and a BIG admirer of Woo (but his heart was elsewhere - and
very faithfull <sigh> ), so we feel like we are almost family.

Tons of drool to ALL the houndies in need and hugs to all of you.

Dame Penny and Miss Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org