[Dailydrool] Once a week per pet re: Bissell Contest

Kathleen Jones klj at efn.org
Sun Mar 21 15:20:04 PDT 2010

We have voted for Jamie.  What a pretty girl!   I like to vet for some of the cute dogs with hardly any votes too & leave comments. Moral support, I guess.

 Bissell's details page (see below) says you can only vote once a week per pet. Off to encourage a few friends to start clicking....

Kathleen & Maestro