[Dailydrool] Drool for Zoey Please!!

ldferrell at msn.com ldferrell at msn.com
Sun Mar 21 20:41:26 PDT 2010

Hi Droolers,
We mostly lurk these days but our sweet 10-going-on-11 year old Zoey is in
the emergency vetspital tonight being treated for pancreatitis again. She
became ill this morning and threw up her breakfast. She seemed OK until late
afternoon when she began showing signs of pain - stretching out long and
moaning. We took her in and she has pancreatitis and liver enzymes off the
chart. She needs LOTS OF DROOL and we so hope you all can pitch in. We often
drool without telling the person who posts because we don't have time (Donna
and Elmo this includes you!) and we ask the same if you can spare even a
moment. She is our baby, our sweetheart, our therapy dog both personally and
out in the world.
Thanks for your help- the power of drool is legendary.
Linda, Lynn and Miss Z in the vetspital