[Dailydrool] Drool on the way!

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Mon Mar 22 07:26:51 PDT 2010

Drool on da way fwum da gardner hounds for Queen Olive & Cakie!  I, Willow,
have ordered my subjects to make drool and drool and drool now that we got
no more coffin!  And Millie is back to hep us!
- OEBE Willow, Mistress of Mayhem

Dis be Millie chimin in.  I back frum vacashun.  Momma pickded me up wast
nite.  I gotta go in tamarra fer me nest hartwerm tweetment.  Momma jus made
da pointment.  I be doing gud wif it.  I no sumfin new now dow - momma ben
wyin to me.  She toad me dat dwy kibbew wif da gwavy wuz aw der wuz to eat.
I nebber see momma eat til yesserday in da car.  You no what she eated?
Chikie!  Tween two pieces of bred!  She wuz wyin to me bout da nums!  Ize on
stwike!  I no eated my bwekfas dis morning!  Well, not aw my bwekfas,
anyway.  Momma sez I too fin.  She say I needa put on wate.  But I holdin
out fer dat chikie on da bred!  But don worry.  I dwool anywaze.  I gud at
dat.
- Millie

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer