[Dailydrool] TheraCoat & Skin Issues

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Mar 22 09:32:59 PDT 2010

 I forgot to mention that the TheraCoat also helps with skin
conditions.Sorry the hounds were demanding attention.  Randal had told me
about a dog that had came into his dog wash business and had a terrible skin
infection.This was a recurrent problem due to allergies.   Within a month
the skin had cleared up, and within 2 months he had fur growing back. I'm
sure that he was also on antibiotics too.  It is supposed to help with the
"hound smell" also, plus a number of other conditions with the ears.   After
3 months of my hounds being on it I have noticed a big difference in the
look and feel of their coats, the inside of their ears don't get as gunky
and they haven't had a contact dermatitis break out on their tummies since
being on it.  Check out their website. http://www.davistheracoat.com/

Also I forgot to mention that for raw spots or hot spots on houndies you can
use Purple Lotion.  It is a antiseptic spray that my dad used to use on hogs
and cattle when he was a farm hand.  And it works great.  Use it 2 to 3
times a day on a hot spot and it will dry it up in just a few days.  It does
sting a little.  So make sure you have a nice treat ready for your hound
after applying it.

I hope this helps all of the human slaves & their hounds with skin issues.

Love & Snooter Kisses to all.
Healing Drool to all those in need

Michele, Colt & Ruger

"Well Behaved Hounds Rarely Make History"