[Dailydrool] Cowboy update

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:31:19 PDT 2010

Well when Cowboy dug a giant hole in a far corner of the backyard this
morning and then lay down in it, I became really worried since I've heard
that dogs do that when they are really sick or when they are near death. I
took him to the vet this morning and they thought it was either something he
ate which gave him food poisoning, or pancreatitis. They suggested doing
either an xray to see if he had anything in him, or a blood test to check
for pancreatitis. We opted for the blood test and the results will be back
tomorrow. He hasn't thrown up in about 12 hours and the vet said he seems to
be beginning to feel better. I'm on my way to pick him up and then he'll be
resting and eating a bland diet for the next few days.

I'll post agian if anything changes but if you have a little extra drool,
we'd appreciate it until he is completely on the mend. Thanks!

Hugs and drool to all,
Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert