[Dailydrool] More GOOD GRIEF!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 16:29:38 PDT 2010

Elder Clara back at da pawboard. Now lookie here, Elder Clara bee old,
liddel tired, the varmit been a cookin me food so we all knowz I gotz
da malnewtrition cause no matter whut Brudder Elwood seyz, He ain't now
Marfa Stewpot.
But we still droolin--and now we hears we needs more----We gotz more
furbudsz a ailin--Zoey, an Beeker, an Cowboy, an Momma Sally, my
goodness, we droolin so much me lipperflaps gittin leddel chapped
here--and DOg knowz youze all better still be a droolin for Queen Olive
an Cakie---we gotz serious problums out dere.

Elder Clara continuing da plea for da droolz frum all ober da droolin
world.
Youze all doin good a sending dem nice messages, but keep it a
comin-----Don't make Elder Clara git da tailpipe out---

More droolz a coming----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,