[Dailydrool] Many fings.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 19:12:03 PDT 2010

Dis be Charli, da new Pw. I so sowwy I no say somfing befo, but my swabes
baby bwover died an himz not awwow me to post.  I be so fankfuw fo da
wonnwfuw honor ob bein named a Pw.  I noze i not post much, but twainin da  swabe
take wots ob wowk, an I not be so ingud shape eiver.  It be a gwate  honor
togetdis title, an wiws hope to wib up to it.  I wants aw  to noze dat I be
dwoowin fo aw da sick houndies out der.  I now turn  da puter ober to my
swabe.  Agin, fanks fo da gwate honor.

Pw. Charlie

I am way behind again in my drools.  My younger brother and only  sibling
died very unexpectedly of a heart attack on Wednesday, and have not been  re
ading my drools.  The funeral was today and now i am catching up, but  have
another 8 to read yet.  I want now to send my belated prayers to Wendy  on
the loss of her sweet  Nora.  Please accept my deepest  sympathies on your
loss.  I also am praying for Augie and Elmo who are  suffering from eye
problems.  I truly hope that they are cleared up without  any serious problems.  I
also have Gretta in my thoughts and prayers that  she will be ok.  I do not
recall seeing any update on her, so I do  hope she has pulled through.  I am
sorry that Fiona's tumor is cancer, and  hopefully it can be completely
removed as was posted later.  At least it is  one they feel can be fully
removed and leave her cancer free.  Lastly  prayers are going out to Sir Chewy.
My Charlie has had problems like that  and went down in the rear two years
ago.  He has gotten pretty good  use of his rear legs again, not perfect, as i
have to help him down stairs every  day, and need to lift him on and off
the bed every day, but he can walk fairly  well, and manages to get on and off
his favorite couch with the aid of foot  stools.  I hope that Sir Chewy
will get back the use of his legs  soon.  You can be sure that both Ben and
Charlie are sending all the drool  they can muster for all their ailing furbuds.

DDropp, Ben and Pw.  Charlie