[Dailydrool] Cakie

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:21:36 PDT 2010

Our hearts are heavy with the loss of Cakie.  She has been an important hound to all of us who read the drool.  Her fund raising for rescue will always be remembered.

She will be met at the bridge by many special bassets who will help her find the best of the buffets.

To her family, we know your pain and you are in our hearts.  Know that she will be missed by many on the drool.

Diane, bob and Ella Louise