[Dailydrool] Dottie, turning into a real bully

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 20:37:11 PDT 2010

First I want to give my sincere condolences to all  who have had babies go
to the bridge.  I am so sorry for your heartbroken  hearts and
tears...........
 Now, I have a question, we have Dottie, the  boss, we have Honey, a true
little lady, and we have Scooby, a beautiful black  lab, that is very well
behaved and layed back, very non confrontational.   We have had Scooby a
little over a yr. she is 8 yrs. old.Just in the last few  weeks, for whatever
reason, Dottie has started this new thing.  Scooby can  be at the opposite end
of the room, just standing there minding her own  business, and all of a
sudden, Dottie lets out this ferocious  mad barking  at her, sometimes she
charges at Scooby, Scooby always runs the other way, thank  goodness. Dottie has
done this quite a few times in the last couple days, it  started I think,
with being in the kitchen at the same time, now she just does  it to do it.
Other times, they are good friends, run together and are  fine.  So we have
brought out the squirt bottles, I have used it one time  so far, and when
she does it, I squirt her in the face.  The mist doesn't  work, it has to be
the stream.  In the mean time, Scooby is hiding around  the corner again. I
can't understand where this behavior is coming from, nothing  else has
changed around the house.  Of all things, my neighbor said, her  dogs have just
started this also, one attacks the other one for no  reason.
Any one know what the heck is going on??   It's an aggressive side I have
only seen in her with a neighbor dog, she has  just "never" liked, so we keep
them separate.
Now we have to watch her a lot of the time, her  body language gives it
thanks ahead of time, sure appreciate anyone's in  put on
this.........Barbie

In a message dated 3/22/2010 8:37:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,