[Dailydrool] Cakie

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Mar 23 00:48:15 PDT 2010

Dear Dawn and Rich,

I know that the time with Cakie was much too short and it seems that she
was young just yesterday.  I, like many of your drool family know the pain
and sense of loss you are feeling.   I wish there was something I could say
or do to help the pain.  My heart aches for you and grieves along with you.

Though Cakie may have left her earthly home and the family she loved, she
will forever be a part of you.  Cakie touched many lives and her work to help
those bassets in need will not be forgotten.  I am very sure that she will be
directing all of us to continue the work from her perch at the Rainbow Bridge.

May the memories and the love you shared with Cakie help to fill the void in
your souls   May the tears that are shed provide the healing so they are held
in and protected forever.  I know that your love surrounded and brightly lit
Cakie's journey.  The angels trumpeted her arrival and the houndies sang their
sweet welcoming song.  Cakie is in loving hands and paws as she awaits the
day that your journey here on earth is complete so you will once again be
reunited.

We have lit the memory candle and the special treats were given in honor and
celebration of Cakie's time here on earth.  Though we mourn, the Gang and I feel
that one's time on earth should be celebrated.  We celebrate Cakie's time in earthly
home so all will know how truly special she is.

The Gang is sending Heart Comforting
Drool and soft snooter smooches to help ease your pain.  You are in our thoughts
and prayers.

Karen and The Dog House Gang