[Dailydrool] So sorry!

BRENDA TURNBAUGH bsturnbaugh at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 10:24:11 PDT 2010

I have been consumed by health issues over the past year and a half and had to concentrate on ME for awhile, so I have been only lurking on the DD for quite some time.  But I want to pass along my condolences to all of you who have watched your furbabies go to the bridge recently.  I was especially shocked to see Cakie added to that list:(
Daisy and Emmy's calendar day is coming up in a couple of weeks(4/9)

All our love and big 'ol houndie hugs:)
Emmy Lou and Daisy Mae and our new, improved, healthier Mom~Brenda