[Dailydrool] Cakie

John Falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 10:33:56 PDT 2010

Dif da Daisey Mae in Mishgun.  We SO SOWWY to heaw ob da sweet Cakie go ober da bwidge.  We hab had da pweasuwe to stiff wif hew a few times an fin hew quite da chawming wady.  We wus so much wuukin to sniff wif hw again dif yeaw.  We sendin extwa Dwool along to make da twip eazyer fur da Cakie an to hewp da Auntie Dawn an Uncwe Rich to heaw dere hawts.  Ower paws is joined fur you an ower pwayers awe wif you.

Lubs Fwum Mishgun;

Daisey Mae, Mollie Mae, Suzie an new brudder Barney......Dad too