[Dailydrool] Uncle Chili from the Bridge

Reenie Grant rcgrant at rochester.rr.com
Tue Mar 23 11:06:33 PDT 2010

Wooooooooof, Uncle Chili here.  Yesterday someone was tugging on my tail
really hard, so I checked in on all the slaves.  I saw that our
breederslaves, Hank and Sharon, and Cakieslaves, Dawn and Rich were so
upset.  My personal slaves, Lee & Reenie were crying. Then I see my real
life niece Cakie waving to me across the bridge.  I went to meet her so she
wouldn't be scared.  No way was she scared, just prancing along giving
kisses and woofles to everyhound and everyslave.  Did I mention that she
looks just like me?

Cakie and I sniffled a little, and woofed a lot, but mostly we laughed.  She
kept saying, "What a great ride I've had.  Please pass the snow peas". I
wrapped my corpulent paws around her and she slept so deeply and smiled
while she dreamed of those who loved her so.  Know what?  Today she is brand
new, and there is no keeping her down.  So much for Cakie to do. I think she
is taking over, but who could stop her?

Love,

A Very Proud Uncle Chili