[Dailydrool] Cakie

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 14:35:10 PDT 2010

Dawn and Rich, the Virginia Beach gang is sending our sincere
condolences at the passing of Cakie. Elder Clara has led the gang in
prayer with paws pressed together for her safe journey to the Bridge.
We send heart healing drool to you both, and as the tears subside, may
her many wonderful memories fill you with pride and happiness for all
she gave to you and everyone she met.  We are so very sorry.
Sad ahhrooo's----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake