[Dailydrool] Facebook

Ski sushiela at michiana.org
Tue Mar 23 17:51:12 PDT 2010

          A reason why mom doesn't read the drool & why we have
          over 1200 emails of just digests:           Cakie & others.
          Everytime she decides to start to read, another hound
          leaves for the bridge.  We met Cakie. Mom wanted her
          raincoat for me. Mom finally enjoyed the Christmas cards
          this year & let me look at them. She showed me how the
          hounds were dressed for the holidays, who had snow,
          who had grass, who was with Santa and who all grew
          antlers.  We want to express our sympathy to all those
          who have lost a beloved hound. Mom misses Sadie so
          much.

          Mom is also upset about that in 24 hours I have 60 friends
          & she only has 30 in 3 weeks. To make things worse, when
          she set up my account, she somehow locked herself out of
          her own & can't get into it, so she is not happy at all.

         Thanks all for wanting to be friends with me on facebook.
         Mom has been on the drool for probably over 10 years.
        Sadie always had something to say but with her being
        gone & me being anti-social we don't talk a lot anymore.

             Countess Penny of Indiana
             Sadie1 at dogomania.com