[Dailydrool] Chapped lipper flaps drool

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 12:51:49 PDT 2010

Dis Nelly Belle sayin dat we still be droolin up da healin, hellfy drool.  Dere be so
menny dat need it day we lipper flaps gettin chapped. No worrees dat not stop
da Dog House Gang.

We sennin out da drool for Lillie who wenna to da ER lass nite.  We hope herz feelin
 better an get da chickie gizzards.

We still drooling fur Cowboy dat dem vets get dey glasses on an find out wat wrong
wit da boy.   We sen OEBE Bazzle to grrr da vets an maybee give em little nip to git em
moobin.

We also sennin drool fur Ruby Red dat herz breathin be juss fine. We like da name Ruby
cuz we hab da Empress Ruby Doo dat be da boss here.

We senning drool to Auntie Maggie DH so him Alzheimers no get worse.  Momma sez
puzzles an werd games really gud,  Eben da Wheel ob Fortune an TV showz like dat
grate fur stimulatin da mind.  Auntie Maggie we sendin you Strength an Patience Drool.

We sennin da No Cancer drool for Rosie and git well soon.  We throwin in some Comfort Drool
fur her Momma so herz not so werried.

Den we sennin No Pain drool fur Gabe an him Pano.  Bazzle and Sadie Maye sez dat herts
a hole buncheez.  Iffen we missed enny houndie or hoomans we sorry but no we sennin drool.

Lub
Nelly Belle ob Da Dog House Gang
Mooma were dat chapper lip stuff you pose to hab????  Hurry we  lips chapped an we needin
to drool more.  Moob it Momma!