[Dailydrool] Rolph grrrrr

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 27 01:36:06 PDT 2010

As I mentioned before, I have been really sick this week. In fact, today is the first day I have even felt half human again.
As I have been improving, I have gradually started taking the dogs out for short walks again, but Rolph has started fighting me not to go out last thing at night. I am just not well enough for the fight.
Last night I gave in and let him stay on the sofa. This morning there was poo all over the (new) living room floor.
 I know it was him as a) Clara went out and pooped last night and b) he was very shifty and gave me that slow, awkward tail wag he gives when he's been bad,
Along with the normal poo were a few spots of blood. Anyone got any idea what this could be? There was no pee anywhere.
Also any ideas on how to get a flat basset out for a last walk?

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK