[Dailydrool] More on the miracle of VetCentric veterinary compounding pharmacies

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 15:53:27 PDT 2010

I wrote a couple of Drools ago to thank Laura Tancredi for putting my veterinarian on to VetCentric and its network of veterinary compounding pharmacies. By my vet's ordering through a New Jersey vet pharmacy, I knew we could greatly cut the costs of Bo's new medication. But I was astounded at how much. (We finalized the order today). Bo's medicine (Budesonide) will cost us $104 for 100 capsules through the new arrangement. Compare this to our first month's supply, which we purchased locally, that cost us $387 for 30 capsules. (Bo takes one capsule a day). All I can say is "Holy Cow!" "Zowie!"