[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle/need Roommate

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 28 15:02:05 PDT 2010

We are so excited,we are going to the BOARDWADDLE .This is our first time
and the first time that we will travel after all this happened to my Hubby
Mike.Chilliepper says I do not care what we do as long as I am my with my
Daddy.We do not know jet how we gonne get there,but we have reserved a room
from Thursday till Sunday.It's in the Residence Inn and we are looking for
someone to share the room with ,contact me privately hanni1221 at roadrunner.
Chilliepepper is a very quiet girl and gets along with any one.There are 2
double beds in the room.

The so excited slaves Hanni and Mike and Chilliepepper(ok I'll go ,but only
if Daddy comes)