[Dailydrool] Up Date On Evil Annie & Mags

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 06:41:02 PDT 2010

Hello Droolers,
            I sure  feel  bad about all the controversy I have caused about
vaccinations,  but wanted everyone to be aware that my two girls had
reactions this year. they  have had the same injections the last two years and
never had a problem.   Both girls  have recovered fully, except I took Maggie
Wags off her Sod  Boswellia and she is obviously  in  pain as she was
drooling and  having a hard time getting up the stairs again so we restarted her
SOD Boswellia  last night.  My vet who called me on Saturday to check on the
girls said  that he called the manufacturer of the vaccine and they stated
that my girls  more than likely had a reaction to the Lepto in the vaccine.
they both  also got their Bordetella vaccine.  they are both fine and I am
exhausted  from the experience,  I have never been so scared  seeing  their
faces swell and panting to get air. It was scary !!!!!!!  Thank You to all
of you that have written to me personally  checking up on my girls and ME
!!!!

we love all of you guys !

Marlene   Maggie Wags and Evil Annie   (  I am not  a sharpei ! )