[Dailydrool] SOD and Boswellia Veterinary Nutritional Supplements

The Norton Family 2bapackard at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 29 09:23:11 PDT 2010

I am a lurker, but I could use some advise.  I took Tank out to play with th LVBR's Centenial Hills Lowriders on Sunday for the weekly romp.  I noticed he had a pronounced (to me at least). limp and was a little slower than normal.  He is my first dog and a pet store purchase.  One day when he was 6 months we took him to the park and he would not walk or run.  We then took him to the vet and he told me (showed me xrays) one of the growth rings had sealed off probably from jumping down from the couch.  He also said without correction the leg would just get worse.  I paid $1,200.00 and now Tank is now a 5.75 yrs old  Basset with a right leg in the Basset position and a left leg where the paw faces straight forward.  I take the blame for the problem (do the research first Bruce).   I now realize the vet was the one recommended by the pet store and was probably not familiar with the breed.   Any way, I was wondering if this supplement would
 help wth the problem.  If so, what woud be the correct dosage for a 60 lbs. basset?

Drool to all who need it, human or canine,

Bruce Norton, slave to Sir Tank Norton