[Dailydrool] Entropian eyes?

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 12:14:15 PDT 2010

Now you all have me wondering about Santana's watery boogies eyes.  He just
went to the vet who said it is allergies, I have yet to give him a benadryl,
I usually take a wet cloth and wipe his boogies for him (he does like to eat
them ewwwwww! hehe) I caught him rubbing his eyes on the couch arm and then
licking off what came off he is a stinky little boy! hehe

Santana has lots of wrinkles and folds on his face and I am wondering if his
eyelashes are rubbing against his eye and causing the irritation.  I will be
taking a look with a magnifying glass.

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes all
creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes all
living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on wings.~
Alicia S. Carpenter"